INFORMATION WE COLLECT
What we collect and how we use it: The phrases “personally identifiable information” or “personal information” mean any information by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, telephone number, etc. You can visit most of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If we do collect such personally identifiable information, we typically use it for the purpose of enabling us to contact you directly, for contests and for promotions for example. The following are some examples of how such information might be collected and used:
- Email Newsletter: Our email newsletter is used to communicate new product availability, store events, promotions and discounts. If a user requests to receive our email newsletters, they need to provide a valid e-mail address.
- Opting Out: We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us please let us know by sending your written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number when making this request. Include your email address, full name, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. Please note that it may take up to two weeks for your request to become effective.
- Purchasing: When purchasing our products, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc. We also maintain a record of your online product purchases. Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products, or access certain services, offers and content on our website as a guest.
- Tracking Activity: We may track domain names, IP addresses, browser types, resolution, etc. from people who visit our site. We use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our website. Such information is not correlated with any personal information.
- SSL Security: When you submit sensitive information via the checkout on our website, such as a credit card number, that information is encrypted and protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
- Third-Party Sites: Please be aware that our site may contain links to other sites hosted by third parties. We do not control and are thus not responsible for the content or privacy practices and policies of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.